In order to qualify as a candidate, you must:
- Be in the first four years (full time equivalent) of your research career. This is measured from the date when you obtained a degree which formally entitles you to embark on a doctorate.
- Not yet have a doctoral degree.
- At the time of selection by the host organisation, have not resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
- Fulfill the specific recruitment criteria of the position you are interested in.
- Have the ability to understand and express yourself in both written and spoken English.