The network consortium will preselect candidates for each position, based on the selection criteria mentioned below. Preselected candidates will be interviewed (face-to-face or via teleconferencing) by three consortium members. Final selection may involve an additional face-to-face interview. All interviews will be held in English. Before final selection you will be asked to send documents proving your eligibility.
Application deadline: 22 May 2019*
Interviews: April – August 2019
Aimed start date: June – October 2019
* This deadline might be extended for positions for which not enough suitable candidates are found to allow a good selection process. This does not mean that candidates who have applied before the deadline will be rejected.
All rejected candidates will receive a letter with a motivation of the rejection.
– Academic results (grades, publications, other achievements)
– Proficiency in English
– Teamwork and communication skills
– Lab experience
– The impact of the proposed training on the researcher’s career
– Gender balance of the team