Individual Research ESR 13
BMP9/10 non-Smad signalling pathways: new targets for HHT treatment
- Study the non-Smad signalling pathways in response to BMP9 and BMP10
- Study the crosstalk of BMP9/10 signalling with other vascular pathways (VEGF/Angiopoietin)
- Identify new therapeutic targets for HHT by high throughput screening
- Develop in vivo models for HHT to test new therapies
- Better understanding of the non-Smad pathways in BMP signalling.
- Crosstalk between BMP and the different vascular signalling pathways.
- A better understanding of the molecular mechanisms involved in the development of HHT in order to propose new therapeutic approaches.
- Karolinska Institute
- de Duve Institute