Individual research ESR 12
Respective roles of BMP9 and BMP10 in blood and lymphatic vascular homeostasis
- Determine the role of BMP9 and BMP10 in early vascular development and identify genes involved in these processes in response to absence of BMP9 and/or BMP10
- Determine the role of BMP9 and BMP10 in adult vascular homeostasis
- Determine the role of BMP10 in heart homeostasis and metabolism
- Determine the specificity of BMP9 in lymphatic maturation and identify genes involved in this process in response to absence of BMP9
- An understanding of the respective roles of BMP9 and BMP10 in blood and lymphatic development.
- Identification of genes involved in angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis.
- Proposition of a specific therapeutic approach targeting BMP9 or BMP10 depending on their function in vascular remodelling in different territories.